The Armed Forces of The State of Britagne(Les Corps du Militare á Britagne) is the official title of the organized military of Britagne. It is comprised of an Army, Navy, Expeditionary Force and Assassination Force.
Number and Ranking Structure Edit
The Army branch of Britagne's military is not in fact the largest branch of said military.
The Britanian Army only takes up about 20% of the total manpower available to the force, as much of the weaponry requires little sentient manipulation to activate it. As such, more men can be assigned to other branches, and more tanks and other vehicular weaponry can be produced per soldier.
Tank Squadrons Edit
The sheer number of tank units within the Britanian Army and Vehicular Corps is daunting, as the ratio of tanks to soldiers is 1:10. This number is not truly frightening, as the number of soldiers in the Army itself is not very large, but it is a force to be reckoned with. The majority of research conducted by the Army's Research and Development Center goes into developing modifications to preexisting tank models and creating more advanced ammunition for said models.
Currently, there are three main types of tanks used within the Britanian Army Vehicular Corps:
- XV6 Giganté: The classification of "Giganté" is a fitting name for this class of Britanian tank. It is approximately ten feet wide by twenty-five feet long, and it is the least common form of tank within the Vehicular Corps. The Giganté is fitted with a classified-design railgun-like barrel, and two smaller turret guns to the sides of the tank, above the treads. Five operators are necessary, with three or more of them required to be able to use Madou. The Giganté is the latest model of tank made by the Britanian Army, and as such there is a total of ten throughout the Vehicular Corps. The Original Design was suggested by Army Commander Renoir Chansons
Wheeled Units Edit
The Britanian Army stresses the importance of armed vehicular combat, with minimal long-range missile power.
The Army's pride is the XV66 Dumac, a class of tank that is relatively fast among the armored combat divisions of militaries across the globe and one that is fitted to be able to utilize different types of ammo for maximum effectiveness on the battlefield.
The Army's usage of tanks and other heavily armored vehicles is used more to accent man power in situations where soldiers and Mado alone cannot overcome the enemy.
In an SI (slang for Standard Issue) outfit, a soldier is given:
- One full Camoflague uniform
- One full set of bullet-proof and impact proof Air Scales body armor
- One set of combat goggles(advanced tech issue for commanders)
- One emergency 9 mm hand gun
- One main weapon of choice
- one hand-weapon of choice